Bed & Breakfasts
- Nike Air Jordan Ultra Fly 2 Jimmy Butler
- Nike Lebron Soldier XII 12 Mens Size 11 Basketball shoes AO2609 101 White blueee
- Deadstock Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan Light Stone AQ2661 Size 11.5
- ADIDAS TUBLAR SHADOW SHOES VAPOUR GREY BY3574 US MENS SZ 4-11
- Adidas Adizero Crazy Light Basketball Fitness Sports Trainers Boots Hi-tops
- PUMA Disc Blaze OG 1993THELIST 355662 03 Rare size men US 4.5 NEW 100% Authentic
- 2013 ASICS GEL-LYTE V 5 GREY BLACK PURPLE RONNIE FIEG KITH STRIKE H312N-5190 9.5
- NEW Men’s Nike Lunar Force Sneakers 1 Hi Size 7 MSRP 120.00 With Box
- Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Black Infrared 23 White 385475-023 Mens Size 14
- 2012 Nike Air Jordan Retro 12 Obsidian Navy bluee size 8 Light UNC not Playoff
- Nike Men's Used Running shoes Size 9.5
- Nike Jordan mens slides shoes RCVR Slide Select New in box size 7 558888 011
- Womans Nike tennis shoes size 7.5
- Adidas Mens White Baseball Cleats Size 9 (216544)
- Adidas NMD_Racer PK Primeknit Women's Running (Size 9) AQ1137 White Yellow
- Mens New Balance MT590 V4 Ultra-Lightweight Running shoes - Size 6.5-10
- VANS × MOONEYES SNEAKERS SHOES HOT ROD RACING SHOP SIZE 7 NEW IN BOX RARE
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 CR7 goldEN PATCHWORK aq0666-100 Size 12
- NIKE ZOOM FLY SP FAST MENS SHOES TRAINERS UK SIZE 8 RUNNING AT5242 400
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 JEWEL PREMIUM SC SZ 12.5 NEUTRAL OLIVE gold SAND 918354 201
- Nike Air Jordan Future 11 Glow In Dark Black GID 3M 652141 003 Men Sz 10.5 shoes
- Nike Air Max 90 QS Mars Landing Stone orange Reflective CD0920-600 Men Size 9.5
- Mens Nike KD VII - Bright Mango - size 13 - great used condition
- Nike Reto Air Jordan XX3 White Stealth-Black-Metallic gold 318376-102 Sz 10.5
- NIKE W SF AF1 SPECIAL FIELD AIR FORCE 1 WOMEN USA BINARY blueE 857872-400 Sz 6.5
- Adidas NMD CS2 size 11 M Grey White Pink. BA7187. city sock. primeknit pk
- Men’s Adidas ZX 500 RM shoes Size 13
- NEW BALANCE MENS X90 BLACK MAGNET SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- YEEZY 350 V2 RED STRIPE SIZE 11.5
- Adidas Andy fee Ted Ultra boost white from japan (4119
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 ZEBRA 9 PURCHASED FROM YEEZY SUPPLY 100% AUTHENTIC
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V2 Static Mens Size 8 New 100%authentic
- Adidas Yeezy V2 Size 9.5 Oreo Black White 100% Authentic
- NEW ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 700 V2 GEODE MEN'S Size 5.5 EG6860 Kanye West CONFIRMED
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Adidas Madness Ultra Boost White Size 12 Paint Splatter EF0143Men 7.5Us Adidas Ultra Boost SneakerAdidas Rick Owens RO Mastodon Pro Model Brown BA9759 11 runner designerAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga Men Size 11
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Vtg 2002 Adidas Originals Samoa LX Brown Corduroy Gum Sz. 8.5 ROM Orion SampleYezzy boost 350 Static Non ReflectiveYeezy 700 boosts brown green brand new with tags 650 OBO going fast
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 bluee Tint Size 4-12 100% AUTHENTICAdidas Kanye West Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra Size 8Adidas Munchen Oktoberfest BY9085 Prost Size 9.5 US, 9 UKMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static 3M Reflective Size 14
Things to do in Tahoe City
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 KANYE WEST SEMI FROZEN YELLOW RAW STEEL RED B37572 10Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Moonrock SIZE 9 preowned with boxAdidas Yeezy 500 Utility Black F36640 100% AUTHENTIC Size 10.5 Adidas OfficialADDIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 STATIC NON REFLECTIVE EF2905 500 calabasas bogo tnf kim
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||350 V2|
Adidas X Yeezy
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.