Bed & Breakfasts
- NIKE Vintage 70's 80's Liberator Made in USA Sax bluee White shoes Size 7.5
- 2018 Nike Air Force Max CB SZ 14 Black Court Purple Team White AJ7922-002
- NIBNikeAir Force 1 Premium SneakerPink Rise Velour 6-10
- Adidas Originals Swift Run Maroon Red Black White Knit Mens Running All NEW
- Adidas Tubular Mens Radial Black Pink Original Running Training S75393 Size 9
- New Balance 991 Classic Heritage Grey uk-10
- ASICS Gel-Kayano Trainer Space Dye Knit HN7M4.9696 Glacier Grey Mid Grey
- Nike Lebron 15 XV Size 11.5 Metallic Black gold Clear 897648-006
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Black Black-Metallic gold Men's Running shoes AT2865-002
- Nike Air Max 270 'Black & Dusty Cactus' . Size 8.5
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Space Jam XI Retro
- BOXNIKE ROSHE ONE PRINT 655206 816 MEN'S RUNNING SHOES SIZE 13
- Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro GS UNC WOLF GREY blueE 153265-007 4Y YOUTH KID'S
- 1808 adidas ACE 16.3 CG Men's Turf Soccer Football shoes AF4831
- NEW WOMENS ADIDAS ULTRABOOST X PARLEY SNEAKERS BB1978-RUNNING-SIZE 7.5,8
- New Balance Mens M997DT2 Made in USA Silver Mint Silver Mint White Size 12
- Puma Fenty Espandrille Slide Yellow bluee Women SZ 5 - 12
- Mens Jordan 12 Flu Game Size 10.5 DS Brand New 100% Authentic
- MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 270 PREMIUM SHOES diffused blueee gym blueee AO8283 400 MSRP 170
- NIKE Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 34, Hyper Royal Royal Pulse, 6 M US
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black Gum Light Brown 555088-020 Size 8.5
- Air Jordan 11 Retro “Platinum Tint” 378037 016 University Red Nike Mens Size 11
- Nike Lunar Hyperquickness Basketball Men's shoes Size 18
- Brand New In Box Men's Running shoes Roshe One SE 844687-011 BLACK WHITE
- Nike Women's Air Presto Linen Black White Running shoes 878068 200 sz 11
- Adidas Crazy 8 ADV PK special box OG colorway sesame BY3603
- Adidas Stella McCartney Ultra Boost Parley Sneakers White DB1958 Ultraboost 10
- New Balance Mens MT910V3 Trail Running shoes D US- Pick SZ color.
- NIKE AIR MAX 270 (GS) PURE PLATINUM WHITE SIZE 6Y WOMEN'S 7.5 [943346-002]
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 270 ID NAVY blueE-WHITE-RED USA SZ 9.5 [AT7468-996]
- Nike Women's Air Max 270 Flyknit Independence Day Moon Particle Navy AH6803-200
- Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Black Black-White 844926-001Wmn SZ 7.5
- Nike Womens Air Max 2015 sz 9.5 bluee Lacquer Volt Green Black Running 698903 413
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Women’s Sneakers, Size 8.5
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 95 WM ANTHRACITE-CHERRY PINK-GREY SZ 6.5 [336620-020]NIKE W AIR MAX PLUS PREMIUM TRIPLE WHITE 848891 100 US WMNS SZ 12 = 10.5 MENSNike Womens Air Max 270 SE Mica Green Sequoia-Igloo Size 10 AR0499 300 NewNike Air Vapormax Flyknit Pure Platinum Grey White Womens Size 10.5
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
WMNS NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE iD SOLAR PINK-BLACK SZ 7.5 [605242-997]Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit bluee Pink Womens SZ 6 Casual shoes 833860-400Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Womens 881106-101 White Platinum Running shoes Size 9
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NIKE Womens Nike Free Tr 8 942888-003 PURE PLATINUM WHITE-IGLOO Womens Size 8.5NIKE Womens Nike Flex 2018 Rn AA7408-001 BLACK WHITE Womens Size 6.5NIKE W Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 881104-100 WHITE Size 6More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Women's shoes Sz 7 orange Habablack Red BV6126 800
Things to do in Tahoe City
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Camo shoes -Women's Size 8- Grey White PinkNike Air Max 270 'Sepia Stone' Moon Particle Black AH6789-201 Women's Size 5.5Nike Womens Flyknit Trainer Chukka Sneakerboot Sneakers 805093-603 size 8.5NIKE Air Max 95 Running shoes Black 307960-010 Size 8
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.