Bed & Breakfasts
- New Nike ADAPT BB Black E.A.R.L. Mens Basketball shoes Sz 14 with Proof of Purch
- New NIKE AIR TAILWIND '79 OG 487754-009 Black White Men's shoes c1
- Nike WMNS Air Max Plus TN Running shoes Bordeaux Summit White Women's AV7912-600
- Adidas DB1755 Men Cosmic 2 SL Running shoes grey Sneakers
- Adidas Stan Smith B24105 WHT GRN Womens Size 11
- NEW BALANCE 995 SZ 11 MADE IN USA WINTER PEAKS PACK NAVY blueE BROWN M995DCB
- ASICS ‘GEL-KAYANO’ MENS BLACK WHITE MENS RUNNING SHOE SIZE 11M 125
- Nike SF-AF1 Mid Mens High Top shoes Gunsmoke Wolf Grey 917753-007 NEW Size 8
- Vintage nike flight basketball shoes good condition size us 11.5 used
- Nike Foamposite Pearlized Pink Size 7
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Aleali May Shadow Style AJ5991-062 Size 11.5
- New Nike Air Zoom Talaria Mid FK PRM Flyknit Men's shoes Sz 11
- NIKE CITY KNIFE 3 FLYKNIT SIZE 12.0 WOMAN NEW LIGHT COMFORTABLE SUPER RARE
- Adidas D Lillard 3 DAME Basketball shoes 2017 - Men's Size 9.5 BW0323
- Kids Womens adidas Gazelle Originals Leather Suede Pink Classic shoes Trainers
- New Balance Navy Classics Running Tennis shoes-Mens US Size 10.5-2E Wide-574
- Vans Authentic Checkerboard Sz 8.5 bluee White Gum 100% AUTHENTIC
- Nike Adapt BB Men's Size 10.5 Basketball Auto Lacing
- Nike Zoom Kobe 7 VII System Black Grey Silver Mens Size 10.5 Rare 517359-005
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL blueE Men's Size 8 2010 JORDAN 3 LEBRON PENNY
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” 2015 Style Size 13
- Nike Jordan Blackcat MEN shoes AR0772-003 Black Turbo Green US SZ 4-12 Authentic
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Hyper Crimson Neutral Grey US 7
- NIKE SB JANOSKI HYPERFEEL SZ 8.5 BLACK ANTHRACITE 844443 002
- NIKE WMNS Odyssey React Womens Ao9820-002 Size 8.5
- Adidas Mens Energy Cloud WTC Running shoes
- Adidas NMD_R1 Sesame Gr. 40 2 3
- ZAPATILLAS HOMBRE NEW BALANCE LIFESTYLE ML597SKJ
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO 720 QS 1 BLACK METALLIC MENS 10.5
- Air Jordan XXXI 'Black Cat' Mens shoes Size 10.5
- Brand New Nike Air Max 90 QS Mars Landing Size 8.5 CD0920-600
- Nike Air Force Max Black Hot Punch Volt New Green Men's 974005
- Air Force 1 Sprm Lebron 07 Af1 Nike Retro Size 10 Ds Supreme Premium
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 VI RETRO HARE ALTERNATE 384664-113 WHITE RED MENS US 12 200
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Nike Mens Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant Couture Black Gym Red BQ6682-006 Mens 12Nike Lebron 15 Red Diamond Turf Size 8.52018 Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low Cool Grey Size 6.5y. 528896-003 6.5Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Brazil 2014 World Cup Retro 688447-920 Sz 13.5 DS
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB Shrimps Size 10.5 New DEADSTOCK 313170 060 NICENike Lebron 10 X EXT QS Suede Hazelnut Size 9.5 VNDSNike air jordan 4 retro pure money
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Nike Air Max 270 ‘Warriors’ Royal Chamois BV2517 400 UK Sizes 6 7 8 9 10 11NIKE Air Max Plus (gs) Big Kids 655020-053 Size 6.5NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 XI LOW 1996 BLACK RED 10 US OG NEW DEADSTOCK BASKETBALL SHOESMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Nike Air Max 270 - Triple Black On Black - Men's 7 8 9 10 11
Things to do in Tahoe City
NIKE AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO LAST SHOT US 10.5 100% AUTHENTIC 487471-003Nike Air Max 2016 PRM bluee Silver sz 10.5NEW Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Gatorade Cyber Yellow Lime AJ5997-345Men Black Air Jordan 13 Cap and Gown 7.5-13
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Style:||N/A|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.